Franklin Electric Series V Submersible Pump
The standard FPS Series V submersible pump features unique hydraulics that improve efficiency and minimize wear even when pumping abrasives. Discharge and motor brackets are available in thermoplastic or stainless steel with a removable check valve system. Available in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm, 1/2 – 5 horsepower.
Franklin Electric Series V Submersible Pump Features
- Discharge Head and Motor Bracket Produced with Industry Proven, Engineered Materials. Available in 300 Series Stainless Steel or High Quality Thermoplastic Resins.
- Large Wrench Flat Area on the Discharge Head for Ease of Installation.
- Dry Run Designed Top Bearing Positively Supports the 300 Series Stainless Steel 7/16-inch Hex Shaft.
- Removable Internal Check Valve.
- Powered by Franklin Electric Corrosion-Resistant Super Stainless 4-inch Submersible Motors with Lightning Protection.
- Maximum Water Temperature with Proper Flow is 120°F/49°C. Consult Factory for Details.